Sunday 13 April 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Over the last year or so, cleansing waters have taken the beauty world by storm. Yep, you guessed it, I'm talking bout' Bioderma! With it's mystical properties, Bioderma fast became the 'it' product for all beauty bloggers and makeup lovers. Luckily though, more affordable high street brands like Garnier have caught on to the craze, and have finally introduced their own variation of the micellar water.

The Bottle: A fantastic design, this product stands out loud and proud on beauty shelves with it's simplistic yet bold packaging. Another craze you'll have noticed is the love for all things transparent. Whats with this new obsession?? First Apple and it's revamp, then the rest of the internet (e.g Twitter) and now the beauty world is joining in as well! The bottle's modern look gives it a luxurious and sophisticated vibe, but the patches of colour keep it fun and down to earth.

The Water: One word. Seven letters. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Efficient and effective, Garnier's Micellar Water is officially my new favourite. Although I don't wear makeup, this is a great alternative to a full skincare routine when your in a rush or feeling lazy, all I need to do is pour some onto a cotton pad, wipe over my face (usually a couple of times) and then chuck it into the bin. Done! Told you it was efficient ;) This past week I've had revision sessions almost every day (darn you GCSE's) which has meant I've used this pretty much every day and night this week. My skin looks and feels hydrated (I don't feel the need to moisturise as much) and clean each time after using this. Another plus, it does exactly what it says on the tin bottle and somehow manages to soothe and reduce the redness I get in my cheeks, evening out my skin tone.

The Thoughts: Garnier have hit it spot on with a much more affordable option to Bioderma (Garnier's is priced at £4.99 for 400ml) without compromising the great results. Perfect for travelling as well, Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is definitely a product I'll be repurchasing in the future!

Have you ever tried Bioderma or the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water? What did you think?


Image Map

Pssst - if you like my blog, please take a minute to vote for me in the Company Style Blogger Awards! Just copy my URL, click here, click next page & fill out the quick form - thank you! :)

4 comments:

  1. Think I might just need this in my life, looks so good x

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff too. It's awesome!

    - Keyta

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Getting comments on posts + reading and replying to them is one of the most rewarding things about blogging. I can't tell you how happy it makes me so please leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you and I'll always do my best to reply. Thank you! :)