Friday 11 October 2013

A Walk In The Woods...

Last Saturday, my family and I drove to Cholmondeley Castle Gardens for that 'Autumn Walk' I mentioned in my Autumn Wishlist. Sadly though, there was an event taking place so the grounds weren't available to the general public. We did however (after much random driving), manage to find Bulkeley Hill Woods. All of us had a great time and I wanted to share some photos with you. These are all completely unedited as I was told this is an ancient woodland and I didn't want to spoil the pictures with fake effects. I hope you like them!

Apologies for the occasional heads in photos

I look so miserable!

What I was wearing- George Jumper | Ark Clothing Burgundy Chunky Knit Snood | Sainsbury's Double Breasted Pea Coat | Burtons Skinny Dark Jeans | Barretts Blackmans Boots | MIANSAI Anchor Bracelet | Topman Nautical Bracelet |

Please comment telling me what you thought of this post! I'd also love to hear what you guys have been doing this Autumn so far! New wardrobe? Autumn Walk? Have you got anything planned? Oh! And if you're wondering, that's my Mum in the pictures.

I hope you've liked this post! Please follow me on GFC if you did! Thank you so much for having a read ;)

James

14 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe that non of these are edited, gorgeous photos! I've recently bought a whole new Autumn wardrobe haha :) haven't been on an Autumn walk yet!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are gorgeous! What camera do you use?!
    You look lovely, great outfit :) Your coat is really nice!

    Beth
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much :D I use my dads camera which is a Canon Eos 400D :)

      Delete
  3. Some gorgeous photos James, thanks for sharing! :)

    Ps. I nominated you for the versatile blogger award! http://emmabellefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me wish I lived nearer to some woods or the countryside. I really want to wrap myself up in several layers and go on a long walk now :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D I love layering up in colder weather :)

      Delete
  5. Love a good autumn walk in the woods, these pics look so dreamy!

    Hmm maybe...

    P.S. Can you please come round and dress my M? He could do with a dose of your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I've nominated you to do the Sunshine Award, check it out on my blog- http://abeautifullydesignedmind.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Getting comments on posts + reading and replying to them is one of the most rewarding things about blogging. I can't tell you how happy it makes me so please leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you and I'll always do my best to reply. Thank you! :)