Thursday 8 August 2013

Random Wishlist!

Hey!

So I've decided to do a random wishlist post as I'm really craving a few items right now and I thought it might be cool to share them with you :)



1) Canon Camera= Right now I really want a camera like this, I do have a digital camera but the pictures it takes don't compare to the photos these cameras take. My July Favourites Post is a perfect example of how good the photos are! Alas, the cheapest I can find these stunners are about £280 and I definitely cannot afford that right now (sad face).

2) Laptop= I've asked for one for my Birthday next week (18th of August!) (Overly excited face!) as right now I blog on the family computer and I spend so much time writing and editing blog posts/the blog itself and tweeting etc that I tend to annoy other family members who'd like to get on the computer (I'm talking about you mum). I'm really looking forward to having my own laptop as I'm excited to being able to blog from anywhere and write posts in my garden (this weathers too good to miss!) (Cliche, I know).

3) Nicky Clarke Frizz Control Hair Dryer= My mum recently got one of these from Boots and even though I was using her old one, I tried this and I don't think I'll be able to go back to the old one. This one is quiet, professional, high quality and works extremely well (all of which the old one is not).

4) Paco Rabanne 'Invictus' Fragrance= Words can't describe how much I want this fragrance. It smells phenomenal (I don't use that word lightly). However, It currently RRP's for around £40 for 50 ml which I can't afford right now (sadder face). Hopefully though, It'll go down in price soon (fingers crossed), It's a brand new fragrance so It's bound to be expensive.

5) ZARA Mens Long Sleeved T-Shirts= I got this grey one myself (apologies for the bad photography) not long ago and I can't tell you how much I love it! I only bought it because it was £5-£6 in a ZARA sale and I thought...why not? It feels great quality and is perfect for the summer. It may be a long sleeved t-shirt but It's reallyyyyy light so I don't get hot at all when wearing it. Also, It's perfect for a really simple outfit cause I could pair it with boots, skinny dark jeans, and a snood and it'll look stylish and smart! (See OOTD Post). Although, I haven't been able to find it in other ZARA stores and I think they might have stopped selling it (horrendously sad face).

I hope you've enjoyed reading this post, please keep coming back for more and follow my accounts (Twitter, Instagram etc.) to keep up to date with everything :)

Thanks for reading!

Stylish England

6 comments:

  1. Yay I'm glad you've asked for a laptop ultimately! :) Lovely wish-list:)

    Amelia xx
    http://lafemmeeclectique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm really excited, can't wait to be able to write posts anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A decent camera is on my wishlist too! Mine broke - how sad! Have needed a new one for months now! Will have to save up!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no :( I hope it wasn't too expensive! I think I might have to save up as well if I don't ask for it for my birthday, not sure what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That camera is amazing! Might have to add it to my wishlist now too! Love this post!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, that means a lot :) I had to add it as it seems like an essential item for bloggers :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Getting comments on posts + reading and replying to them is one of the most rewarding things about blogging. I can't tell you how happy it makes me so please leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you and I'll always do my best to reply. Thank you! :)