Saturday 27 July 2013

No7 Mens Hair/Body Wash & Face Scrub-Review!

Hi Everyone!

I am so happy to be able to write a proper blog post again, it feels like I haven't blogged in ages! Again, I am sorry for not posting but my Wi-Fi hasn't worked for days now so I'm excited to give you something new to read :)

Because the Wi-Fi seems to start working and then stop again, I'm going to do a really quick review of these two products and then start work on hopefully a longer blog post!

These products were given to me by Boots at the end of my Work Experience and I have to say, I love them! I was given a men's hair and body wash as well as a face scrub, I was excited to try them both but was wary of the Hair & Body wash.

I was wary because a YouTuber Jim Chapman made a good point that when you wash your hair you shampoo and condition. If you use a Shampoo and Conditioner in one, how is it suppose to clean your hair and moisturise/hydrate it! I was thinking that If this is supposed to do that for your hair and be a body wash, god knows what it's going to do to my hair.



I was really glad to be wrong! When I washed my hair it cleaned it well and left it smelling nice, and even though in the shower my hair felt horrible after washing it (whilst it was still wet) and felt dry. Once I had used a hair-dryer and styled it, It looked healthy and shiny, and I got compliments on how shiny my hair looked!

 I am amazed that this product can clean your body and somehow clean and hydrate your hair.
There's really nothing to say on the body wash front, it works and doesn't make my skin dry (that's all I can say!), but overall I can't believe how good this product is!

It has completely passed my expectations! Also for some reason, my hair is easier to style with a hair-dryer? It's odd but my hair is really thick so any help with styling it makes me happy!


I was really happy that I was given this as I haven't used a scrub in a while and was glad I had one that I could use with all my other No7 products!

The scrub smells great! It also works really well, my skin looked clean and refreshed at the end of using it. Also I was shocked to see it looked hydrated! Which I wasn't expecting! Again, a fantastic product and I can't wait to use it more in the future!


I know this review is really short but I haven't got much to say on them, except that they are both great products! I'm currently in love with No7 and am incredibly pleased with all the products I've bought from there! 

I am hoping to start writing a longer post tonight so follow my Twitter and Bloglovin' (there's a button at the side!) to keep up to date with new posts and my daily life! I don't want my readers to think I've stopped blogging or anything so If you can follow me or subscribe to me that would be fantastic, as you'll be up to date with everything!

I'm going out to a friends Birthday meal tomorrow so I'll be able to do my first OOTD (I'm really excited about it!!!!). I'm also planning to go to New Collection Event for Urban Decay next week so I'll do a post about that as well! 

Just another thing! I've recently created an Instagram account so please go and follow it because I'll be mainly posting photos from there now :D 

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. 除毛

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Happy, like the tingle and smell. (BLACKWOOD FOR MEN)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Getting comments on posts + reading and replying to them is one of the most rewarding things about blogging. I can't tell you how happy it makes me so please leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you and I'll always do my best to reply. Thank you! :)