Sunday 30 June 2013

My Favourite Fashion Brands-Part 2!

My second favourite fashion brand is one that again, I greatly admire. This brand is…Alexander McQueen. This is a company I love because of the incredible designs and collections. 

Like Mulberry AQ (I'm going to abbreviate it as its a long name) is a British fashion company founded by Alexander McQueen himself. 

The brand was founded in 1992 by the late British designer himself and has since rose to fame because of its unconventional and creative designs. The brand itself has been involved in a number of controversies and I would like to say that I am a fan of this brand for their designs and creativity only and have only recently read about the problems the brand has faced. 

AQ designs/outfits are well known for their individual style and I love how different they are. Pictures of the runway collections show incredible outfits and clothing that I myself have been in awe at. Again, I'd like to include pictures of these stunning collections but I'm not sure whether I can so I would encourage you to google these collections and try to find pictures or news articles on them. 

The brand is very well know for its scarves and they have since become world famous for their distinctive design. 

McQueen scarves are plainly coloured (no rainbow scarves) but include a pattern of the trademark logo skulls all over. These scarves have been seen on many celebrities in different countries. Like a Mulberry bag, owning an AQ  scarf is pretty much on my bucket list. 

This brand creates pretty much all aspects of fashion…including menswear (Yay! :D) and uses so many different materials in their clothing. Similar to Mulberry AQ has very unique runway shows and like Mulberry, I would love to attend one! 

I hope this post has been okay and again, sorry for no pics. Please subscribe to my blog (side of web page), comment and follow me on twitter ( @StylishEngland ). Thanks for reading, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Getting comments on posts + reading and replying to them is one of the most rewarding things about blogging. I can't tell you how happy it makes me so please leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you and I'll always do my best to reply. Thank you! :)